YOGA aims to unite your personal nature, which is your outer personality, with your inner core, which is a spiritual being. In MYSTICISM you do it by making a personal God and establishing your one on one relationship with it. Then you use this relationship to experience universal love and find true answers to your life’s deepest questions.
- God is within. You carry His presence in your soul. So, you don’t need to search elsewhere for God.
- God is your nearest and dearest friend, and He is also your lover and Guru. Hence, it is only natural for you to find God.
- You can catch God by remembering Him. Just do your work and perform your duties while remembering God. In this way you make God active in your life. Then God will look after your needs.
- The Truth that arises by relating with God is not something you can get through study or learning. It arises from within you as your mind attunes with God. Then Truth simply manifests itself.
- However there is a false identity within you, the ego-self, which does your bidding today. It will resist your effort to make the God Presence a reality in your life.
- Your spiritual practice is to hold on to God’s Presence, and to ask God to guide you and oversee your actions. Then the psychological barriers within your nature that are set up by the ego begin to fall away.
- Gradually God will take a hold in your mind and begin to manage your affairs. It will release you from compulsive tendencies and the burdens of having to live a personal life. Then you can go through the ups and downs of life with God by your side. And as you do that God’s love will grow in you.
- The present time is Kali Yuga or the Dark Age. It is the worst of time for Dharma. But God is kind and merciful, and so at such times He reaches out to those who seek Him. Hence, the present time is also the easiest time to receive God’s grace.
To have some insights on mysticism, read the book: The Art of Awakening the Soul; click here http://a.co/jfAc1bf
Living by Intuition
Learning the art
Intuition is the guiding voice of the soul. When we listen to our intuition, our life becomes more interesting; we see a purpose to everything; and we feel a sense of wonder. Although everyone is intuitive to an extent, this ability can be greatly enhanced by doing some spiritual practices. Intuition arises naturally as we shift the focus of our life from our ordinary nature, which is governed by mental preferences, to our higher nature, which reflects the ways of the soul.
To read more click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/living-by-intuition/
Moments of Overflowing
These poems depict some deep feelings that arise at the different stages on the mystical path. They say many things clearly just by twisting a few words. What you cannot understand by reading philosophy and psychology extensively, you can catch by just reading a few verses. Try it. Click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/moments-of-overflowing/
The art of succeeding with yourself
Yoga, in the western world, is a technique for reducing stress and improving health. However, the traditional purpose of Yoga practice is to develop the inner life. Here you learn the ‘spiritual side’ of Yoga.
More specifically, you learn the purpose of mental discipline and the art of attuning with a higher consciousness. You want a direct access to a consciousness that is higher and greater than the human mind. Otherwise you are led astray by the ego, by personal tendencies, and by sensual desires. The aim of yoga practice is to simply bring a higher intelligence forward in your life.
To know more, click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/spiritual-yoga-2/
A Pilgrimage into the Higher Worlds
A journey into our interior
Our mind directs our attention outward, towards things in the external world. Hence, we do not see interior world or understand the realities of the inner life. And as a result we are confused about the true purpose of our life on earth and what we have come here to achieve.
To understand such things in a spiritual context, we have to take a journey into our interior; into the deeper realms of our own consciousness. What do we find?
To read more click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/a-journey-into-the-higher-worlds/
The Magic of Quantum Learning
When we look at the world we do not see it factually like a camera picture. We see it through the lens of our MENTAL MODELS. We use these models to grasp things mentally; to interpret the happenings in the world; and to give meaning to our experiences.
However, the mental models have arisen from our personal experiences, beliefs and assumptions. Hence, what they show us is not objective or true. It is subjective and prejudiced.
When the problem situations of our life arise due to faults in our mental models, we get into stuck situations or our problems keep on repeating. We cannot get out of such situations without first correcting the faults in our mental models. Only after correcting these faults we can generate true solutions and get results we want.
Here we illustrate the role played by our mental models by considering three kinds of learning: No Learning; Ordinary Learning; and Spiritual or Quantum Learning.
To read more click here: https://wp.me/p13uIG-a1