Are these Your Questions?
- How can I make God a Reality in my life?
- How can I find True Answers to my life’s Deepest Questions?
- What is the Quickest Way to God Experience?
- God is within. You carry His presence in your soul. So, you don’t need to search elsewhere for God.
- God is your nearest and dearest friend; and He is also your lover and Guru. Hence, it is only natural for you to find God.
- You catch God by just remembering Him. Do your work and perform your duties while remembering God; and God will become active in your life. Then you can experience God’s Presence and God’s (universal) Love.
- Your spiritual practice is to relate with God as you go through the experiences of your life. Just go through the ups and downs of your life with God by your side and God’s intelligence (buddhi) will grow in you. Then you naturally understand the mysteries of the inner-life and the cosmos.
- The understanding of Truth that arises by relating with God is not something you can get through study or learning. It arises from within you as your mind attunes with God. Then Truth simply manifests itself.
- However there is a false identity within you, the ego-self, which does your bidding today. It will resist your effort to make God’s Presence a reality in your life. It will continuously distract you with petty concerns and heatless pursuits. So you have to be watchful.
- The present time is Kali Yuga or the Dark Age. It is the worst of time for Dharma and believers in God. But God is kind and merciful, and so at such times God reaches out to those who seek Him. Hence, the present time is also the easiest time to receive God’s grace.
To have deep insights into mysticism, read our book: The Art of Awakening the Soul; click here http://a.co/jfAc1bf
Living by Intuition
Learning the art
Intuition is the guiding voice of the soul. When we listen to our intuition, our life becomes more interesting; we see a purpose to everything; and we feel a sense of wonder. Although everyone is intuitive to an extent, this ability can be greatly enhanced by doing some spiritual practices. Intuition arises naturally as we shift the focus of our life from our ordinary nature, which is governed by mental preferences, to our higher nature, which reflects the ways of the soul.
To read more click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/living-by-intuition/
Moments of Overflowing
These poems depict some deep feelings that arise at the different stages on the mystical path. They say many things clearly just by twisting a few words. What you cannot understand by reading philosophy and psychology extensively, you can catch by just reading a few verses. Try it. Click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/moments-of-overflowing/
The art of succeeding with yourself
Yoga, in the western world, is a technique for reducing stress and improving health. However, the traditional purpose of Yoga practice is to develop the inner life. Here you learn the ‘spiritual side’ of Yoga.
More specifically, you learn the purpose of mental discipline and the art of attuning with a higher consciousness. You want a direct access to a consciousness that is higher and greater than the human mind. Otherwise you are led astray by the ego, by personal tendencies, and by sensual desires. The aim of yoga practice is to simply bring a higher intelligence forward in your life.
To know more, click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/spiritual-yoga-2/
A Pilgrimage into the Higher Worlds
A journey into our interior
Our mind directs our attention outward, towards things in the external world. Hence, we do not see interior world or understand the realities of the inner life. And as a result we are confused about the true purpose of our life on earth and what we have come here to achieve.
To understand such things in a spiritual context, we have to take a journey into our interior; into the deeper realms of our own consciousness. What do we find?
To read more click here: https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/a-journey-into-the-higher-worlds/
The Magic of Quantum Learning
When we look at the world we do not see it factually like a camera picture. We see it through the lens of our MENTAL MODELS. We use these models to grasp things mentally; to interpret the happenings in the world; and to give meaning to our experiences.
However, the mental models have arisen from our personal experiences, beliefs and assumptions. Hence, what they show us is not objective or true. It is subjective and prejudiced.
When the problem situations of our life arise due to faults in our mental models, we get into stuck situations or our problems keep on repeating. We cannot get out of such situations without first correcting the faults in our mental models. Only after correcting these faults we can generate true solutions and get results we want.
Here we illustrate the role played by our mental models by considering three kinds of learning: No Learning; Ordinary Learning; and Spiritual or Quantum Learning.
To read more click here: https://wp.me/p13uIG-a1