An outline of the Workshops Conducted by Prashant S. Shah in USA, London & India.
These WORKSHOPS are designed to expose you to a certain level of wisdom, which is contagious. They make you see things differently, in a totally different light. You begin to see your mental processes and the nature of things from a very unusual point-of-view. What you cannot learn through years of self-study you can learn by simply participating in these workshops.
Why is that so? When you learn from someone who is experienced in the subject, the person’s experience rubs on to you. For some moments you see as the teacher sees. It draws you out of your mindset and gives flashes of deep insight.
Why we do not use ‘video recording’ for the workshops? Videos can be charming; but the pictures don’t convey what a live presence can. Even reading has advantages over learning through video recordings. The recording passes over very fast. It does not give you the time that you need to think hard and assimilate the matter. However, when mere information is to be conveyed, the videos does a better job.
- Understanding Karma and Destiny
- Concentration and Mind Training
- The Art of Succeeding with People
- Restore your Health Naturally
- Living by Intuition
- The Spiritual Tradition of the Ancient Hindus
- The Biochemic Way to Health
- How to Recognise a Sage?
Some of these workshops are of 8 hours duration (4 sessions of 2 hours each) and some of them are of 4 hours (2 sessions of 2 hours each). If you wish to know more, click here https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/introductory-workshops/
- The Cosmos according to Occult Philosophy
- The Cosmic Cycle and the Sign of Our Times
- The Way of the Mystic
- The Hidden Side of Spiritual Practice
- EKS: A Growth and Success Strategy
Some of these workshops are of 8 hours duration (4 sessions of 2 hours each) and some of them are of 4 hours (2 sessions of 2 hours each). If you wish to know more, click here https://darshanacentre.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/advanced-workshops/
How to organise a talk or workshop
- Tell us the topic that interests you and your group.
- Tell us something about you and your group — what you do and your philosophy
- What is your reason or purpose for having the talk or workshop?
- What do you expect to get out from the talk or workshop?
- Expect to pay a sum upon booking the time/dates.
- Send your details to us by e-mail: email@example.com and we shall reply.
An opinion by an organiser/participant:
The workshop is the vehicle of your teaching that I have enjoyed the most. Partly, it is a lazy person’s approach to spirituality, in which I only have to listen attentively and allow the insights to soak in.
These workshops provide us a mirror wherein we become aware of our own mental processes in an intelligent way. This is most effective, since your vitality actually flows onto us, the participants. It actually raises our awareness and feelings in spiritual matters. I feel if the same material was taught by someone else, it may not be as effective. They may not be able to inspire and temporarily raise the level of the participants.
Attracting participants to attend the workshops is always the hardest part. However, once they give it a chance, they get hooked up. These workshops have a special appeal for higher than average seekers. They do better because they are open to a change in consciousness. The casual seekers, on the other hand are usually stuck to their predisposition. So they develop some insights during the workshop, but thereafter their mindset returns to their old ways.
M. G. Machayya, July 2013.